Study for “Print Gallery”
That’s the Escher work that Mathematicians finished.
more sober spaces for young queers
"Aquarians can battle an internal complex between simultaneously loving humanity and loathing people.
How ever much you love someone, you should always keep a part of yourself. Never give it all. You can never be yourself otherwise”
Star Sign Quotes
Two asexuals sitting in a tree, s-i-t-t-i-n-g
Bill Gates jumping over a chair
nice one bill
someone give me something funny to reply to this with
and he hasn’t messaged me back since
1. Will it really matter in a year? Or in six months?
2. Is this helping me to grow and become a better person?
3. Why does their opinion or approval matter to me?
4. Am I acting on my feelings? Am I likely to regret this?
5. What if I decided to do things differently?
6. What if I decided to write a choose who I will be instead of letting others decide my life for me?
Other people’s perceptions of my gender based on my body is my biggest cause of dysphoria.
watching people’s eyes as they look at your face confused and switch to your chest just to check
Havana Gold for Polylust Burlesque. Hairy Femme Babe.
Page 1 of 53